How it works:
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your proposal and send you an initial acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a final letter of acceptance with a payment receipt. This letter functions as an invitation document.
5. You join the conference!
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal EJMS (downloaded at permanent website as print ready PDF version with cover page).
* In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, Certificate
** Virtual: Your Full Paper, Abstract, Poster or Power Point File will be presented permanently on the online academic discussion platform as part of ICSS XII.
The term "virtual" or "poster" do not appear in the certificate.